Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship which is an operator of two major acceleration programs in Poland/Europe:
Program focused on supporting Polish, early stage technology startups in developing and fine-tuning their business model; affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) through MIT Technology Review
Program focused on supporting CEE based startups with validated POC and revenues, in scaling their business to global markets; affiliated with one of the largest global US accelerators – MassChallenge
is looking for a Startups Community Manager who is passionate, driven and a self-starter to manage our tech startups growing community.
If you’re a team player who loves, breathes and dreams startups, if you are someone who is eager to help us increase our impact on the Polish startup community, we’d love to talk to you.
- Building relations with startups communities and startups operating in Poland and CEE Region
- Managing relations – day to day contact with various internal and external stakeholders including Startups, Alumni of our acceleration programs, Community Partners, Tech Transfer offices, R&D Innovation Centers and cooperating organisations
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement – development, adaptation & posting of content, monitoring, moderation and response (social platforms and discussion groups)
- Leading and coordinating all community outreach and community events,
- Organising and developing startup communities around our acceleration programs
- Actively searching for hot startups who are in the right stage for our accelerator programs in Poland and abroad. Visiting pitching events, networking events and other startup events where we can scout
- Influencer outreach – working with online/offline influencers
- Listening – sourcing feedback from startups regarding their needs to help us come up with novel ways of contributing to their growth
- Thought leadership – ability to analyze and build knowledge from observations, data, trends related to the growth of the startup ecosystem in Poland and CEE
- Monitoring impact – developing tools and practices to help us measure the impact on the Polish innovation ecosystem
We are looking for a person who is:
- A connector – engaging and inspiring (someone who can be our proud ambassador)
- Super organized
- Hardworking (there is so much to do!!!)
- A team-player (driven by our joint mission to make Poland one of the best places for startups)
- Ready to learn, question and challenge the status quo
- Extremely pro-active and flexible
- Ready to work in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Able to multitask in a flexible start-up environment
As well as:
- Has exceptional communication skills – experience with strong written and verbal communications skills in Polish & English
- Has understanding of tech Startups ecosystem and acceleration activities
- Has deep knowledge on new tech trends and great interest in deep tech science
- Is collaborative in nature – you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the activity of our Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship
- Is active participant in a wide variety of startups/innovators activities, social media activities such as community development and management, etc.
- Has deep understanding of social networks and
- At least 1 year of experience in community management or similar activities
We offer You:
- Full time job
- A great mission to join us on
- Work in an inspiring and dynamic environment
- Culture and Values: We are a positive, supportive and open environment.
Languages required: Fluent Polish and English
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English to the following address:
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.